“My heart is stirred by a noble theme…I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.” Psalm 45:1
- We will write from an outpour of what God has placed in our hearts. We will spend time alone with God to grow our relationship with Him and allow Him to fill us up so that we can pour out to others through our writing.
- We will always write for God and His glory, never ourselves. Our work will continually point towards the triune God – God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit – and all He has done for us and through us.
- We will continually pray over our own work, as well as the team’s, surrendering it all to God and asking to be used as “pens of the Skillful Writer” – for His plans and His purposes.
- We will continually pray for our readers. We will ask God to speak His perfectly tailored message through us – a message that will bring our readers healing, encouragement, freedom, and comfort. We will ask Him to touch the lives of our readers through our blog.
- We will always write from a “me too” perspective, rather then a “you should” perspective. Although our blogs will sometimes teach, our language will always bring love and encouragement, never guilt or shame.
- We will keep our blogs firm in biblical truth, backed up by the Word of God. We will not write our own opinions, but will prayerfully seek God’s perspective and answers for our topics.